- These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Gareth Vanderhope’s Website and associated services located at https://www.garethvanderhope.com. By using this website and any services associated with the website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. This is a legal agreement. Please note, the Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time in the future.
- If you do not agree to the terms and conditions outlined below, please unsubscribe from the newsletter and cease using the website immediately.
- The following terminology applies to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the terms and conditions outlined in this document. “We” or “us” or “our” or “I” or “me” or “our organisation” refers to Gareth Vanderhope and others who may assist him in the process of creating content for and administering The Website and its associated services. “The Website” or “This Website” refers to http://www.garethvanderhope.com and related resources (e.g. newsletters, blog posts, forum posts, videos and podcasts).
- Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance and governed by the laws of Australia. You have the responsibility to ensure that any participation in the website complies with the local laws of your state and country.
- Gareth Vanderhope is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Please ensure you have previewed any digital downloads and product descriptions prior to purchasing (a preview is available on the download page). If you do not like the sample of the item provided, please do not proceed to purchase the digital product.
- Digital sound downloads are provided in MP3 and M4A format (both can be downloaded). These are compatible with a wide range of digital audio playback devices; however, you are responsible for ensuring that your equipment is capable of playing these audio files and has the required software.
- I have checked the digital files to ensure they do not contain faults. However, if your download is faulty, please contact me within 14-days of purchase via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a suitable resolution to the problem. If fault correction is not possible, I will provide a refund.
- Consideration of a refund for technical reasons will not be provided after 14-days from the purchase date.
- Use of The Website
- If you are under 13 years of age, you do not have permission to make an online purchase from this website or to submit any personal information (such as your name) to newsletters or forums.
- Gareth Vanderhope retains complete and full title to any digital downloads available on the website, unless otherwise stated, and to all intellectual property rights associated.
- Digital Downloads
- Any digital downloads purchased from this site, or provided free, are for personal use only and cannot be duplicated for use by others, uploaded to cloud services for re-download, be resold, given away free, or used for commercial purposes.
- You may copy the digital downloads for use on your own devices (e.g. computer, Ipod or phone) or for backup purposes.
- Unless otherwise stated, Gareth Vanderhope owns the intellectual property rights for all material on the website, including photos, drawings, logos, trademarks and text written by Gareth Vanderhope. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view and/or print pages from the website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- Use of Site Content
- In relation to the website and its content “Site Content” you must not:
- Re-publish or redistribute any Site Content, unless given permission to do so. For example, you can share content on Facebook if a social media icon is provided on the same webpage for this purpose.
- Sell, rent or sub-license any Site Content.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy any Site Content
- Alter, modify, adapt or manipulate any Site Content or part of The Website, or you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
- Post, or incorporate any harmful data, code or material, including computer viruses onto the Website.
- Exploit The Website or Site Content for your own commercial gain or for unlawful purposes, including:
- In relation to the website and its content “Site Content” you must not:
(1) Posting advertisements, promotional material, “spam”, solicitations or unlawful material.
(2) Providing access to links or posting content that may violate any third party’s copyright, trademark rights or intellectual property.
(3) Attempting to evade copyright laws by erasing copyright information, legal notices or trade marks on any Site Content.
(4) Gathering personal information or email from other users of The Website.
(5) Impersonating another person or posting false or misleading information about yourself.
- Use of the Website Forums
- Certain parts of This Website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (“User Comments”). We do not screen, edit, publish or review User Comments prior to their appearance on The Website and User Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Gareth Vanderhope, its agents or affiliates.
- User Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Gareth Vanderhope and associates shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, financial cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the User Comments on this Website.
- We reserve the right to monitor all User Comments and to remove or edit any User Comments, which are considered in absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to terminate memberships/use of the site when the Terms and Conditions are violated.
- You hereby grant us non-exclusive royalty-free license to display your forum comments on The Website (e.g. you may post a comment in a forum that is viewable to other users). This may include translation into other languages.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post User Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments or uploads, downloads, displays, sounds, videos, text posted by you do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material applicable to local, state, national or foreign law or regulation, or material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities, unless you are clearly invited to do so by the Website Administrator (e.g. Gareth Vanderhope).
- The Comments will not be used for unlawful activity.
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site.
- You agree not to post links or material on The Website forum/s that are connected to another website containing libelous, obscene or criminal content, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights. You will be responsible for the legal ramifications if you post the aforementioned links or content.
- Information and safety
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- No information provided within forums, newsletters, podcasts or videos by Gareth Vanderhope, staff members or by Users should be used for medical advice or to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any medical condition.
- Gareth Vanderhope or Users may post information about scientific research and provide opinions about promotion of health; however, Users should always consult a medical practitioner and/or other suitably qualified health professional about prevention, diagnosis, management or treatment of any medical condition.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to consider your personal health history and circumstances, including current use of medications, and to seek medical advice about these facts, before changing your diet and lifestyle in relation to any content on this Website.
- To the extent that the law permits, we make no assurances or warranties that information or services in any form provided by The Website, newsletter, podcasts, or videos are accurate, complete, reliable, and we make no guarantees that the information provided is suitable for your specific purposes, or will deliver a specific health result (such as weight loss), and as such, we disclaim all liability in relation to the health effects of any reliance by you or action taken in relation to information available via this Website.
- The Website may provide links to other websites.
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites or the opinions expressed.
- You agree and understand that by following a link from our Website to another website you will not make any legal claims against us for any losses or damages, however they may arise, associated with your use of information or purchase of products from the linked website.
- Technical Issues
- You agree, that you are responsible for and we are not liable for any technical problems that you may have in relation to your internet connection, computer equipment, digital video or audio devices, telephone lines, software, email services, including any personal damage or injury that may occur whilst downloading or using content from our Website.
If there are any questions regarding this Terms and Conditions Policy, you may contact us using the information below.
Brunswick Heads, New South Wales, Australia, 2483.